Tuesday 26 June 2018

Zombie Summer

I am running with blood and Mucus from a thousand Bug Bites, everywhere I can reach has got a bump n a bite... in fact I had ahem; a BOIL develop near (near not on) my Scrotum, I am sure you find that highly amusing...

It has been a living HELL, I first felt it last week, then it got painful and Grew like a Weather balloon over 3 days until it got so Big and so Painful, I Lanced it, yeah Lance was Lanced lol... Got a Sterilised needle from my Diabetes Pack and Stabbed that Motherfucker, but Nothing much happened or came out!... then after 2 days the prick hole became a weeping Scab... oozing black Puss, I should have taken a Picture!!! for your entertainment.

that was last week, and just this morning, "My dick fell off" I am becoming a zombie, I was resisting its temptation, but the package works out Great... i.e. zombies are permanently "On holiday @ triple pay" but I am becoming very thirsty and crave for HOT BLOOD... and Fertile bleeding Pussy, I search the rubbish bins for used tampons to suck on.... or at best old Bandages with clotted Blood that can be 'Reclaimed', even a crispy Scab can satisfy the hunger for the rotting guts of bead babies... and discarded Toilet tissues, lol... '-' (deadpan)

Part of this is true, I got bitten after daring myself to bike ride through the early morning local Park with BB (baby Boo) NAKED, for the sheer hell of it; Wish I hadn't bothered if I knew I was gonna be scratching itchy scabs for a month!!!

fuck it,  in a perverted kinda way the relief you get from scratching till you Bleed out is very much like a low-level orgasm, that goes on for DAYS!.... Get bitten and scratch yourself to paradise...

some pain is an acquired addiction to torment itself? the diversity of fetishes is as unique as a snowflake: 

Chew the next Clit, you Lick, 
after you pull out Her tampon string with your Teeth...
she will love you for it!! and you got a snack for later!

live for the Moment fuck the consequences, but he who takes each chance Doubles His risk till there is no luck left:

No comments: