Friday 2 March 2018

A Day with no Destination

the Weather Here is like anaesthetic it stops everything, we have snow drifts over 4 cm High, there is no going anywhere anyway anyhow today, it's minus -5 c pretty much all week, and next week is when it gets warmer, what makes me angry is they haven't Gritted the roads yet!...

in the meantime, all is in Stasis Slippery and inaccessible. so I am under House arrest by the Weather for days to come... suffering in Luxury with a full Larder and The Internet to Nurse my Sorrows, Have pity on me...

there is no going anywhere we are deluged in a day that has no end or foreseeable warmth, Summer seems like a lifetime away, right now it's one icicle at a time. '~'



addendum some hours later:

Well... I was stupid enough to go out, as I needed to Score a weeks supply, they have gritted the roads, and most main roads are perfectly Drivable after a damn good GRITTING, so I took a trip into the unknown, and guess What?

I got back too... 
the unknown ain't so bad after all.
so its warm INSIDE and
my Happiness supplies are abundant.

Hope your OK Dan? I'll warm you up
FOR FREE !!! and wear a wetsuit 
just to kiss you, I hope you like Rubber 
as much as I do... eek...

No comments: