Thursday 12 October 2017

No New Readers..

4th edit:

No New Readers eek; i.e. via stat interpretation over hits on the counter... which means certain people are coming back?... which is scary as I always prayed to God that I would be erased from all peoples memory I ever met... so I could be a new plastic person to some worthless blank on the internet, who also hides behind Layers of Lies, so unbelievable they are Psychotic delusions.. just like mine, Jesus, we have so much in Common, we can both walk on water and charm the crowds, impregnate virgins with happy Sperm, like Woodstock right up your softest parts...

the obscenity of absurdity, of diametric opposites like clashing colours, the ironic iconic and platonic... a relationship without bacteria, an inveterate schoolboy fantasy in a true amelioration of innocence and infinite temptation, the voyage across the Rubicon of the soul indeed... Love and Cerebral Sex... like a Drug enhanced Buddha... who sees feels fills you;  yet does not touch. the anticipation of satisfaction is the magical place of the pure in heart.... are never disappointed...

The power to be Healed and be really Happy is right there inside of You, the Autonomous self-protection Kit... we are born with it, yet many deny altogether that we ever had anything to achieve by living at all, the meaning of life, is Meaning itself; the deepest Cypher you ever cracked and decoded; the endless inner disclosure of the quantum essence... thought itself is the interaction of matter motivated by a tiny Ghost with more freedom than it knows, that rides the avatar of this incarnation... via the perfect sub-immersive illusion, that fools you, that your very desires are your own, to begin with, so let them go...

Not just sophisticated Advertisements that tweak with your state of mind to persuade you to Buy something your neither need or want, just to be 'Hip'...

there seem to be some singular entities "observing me"... which is Exciting and frightening... I just wanna be Nobody... and live deep in the woodwork, which is when the last enemy has forgotten you... and your credit card is declined... and your Hungry... a bitter Memory to me now... in 1982 I was so poor I used to make pancakes out of just flour and water with a sprinkle of sugar on top, you ate it when you were that hungry... in 10 Willowbank Close, Glasgow G12, 

one Christmas with half a dozen eggs and a tin of Baked Beans, that was given to me, when I was begging on the streets.. it wasn't God that saved me but the GOD inside GOOD people, many persons, who sat and listend and made endless Cups of Tea in Rehab, where I went on an 8 week journey.. into the bottomless Self with no name, and No Aim.. an unresolvable constant confusion of intent and identity, and feeling so inadequate it nearly killed me.. I had it bad baby..

Now I hunger not, and live in Den of Tech Nirvana, the World itself is at my feet and door... via fast Broadband; who is controlling who, is yet to be established, but I am in a state of complete grateful contentment... which seems to be a lucky random throw of the dice in personal consciousness... and circumstances, Yes I sold my Soul; but won it back in a double or Quits.. then God was my secret Croupier... who led me on to some gentle people...

the little I Know; is that the little I have; is More than I could ever deserve: (please quote me)

I wish you could get to the Nexus in your solar plexus and breath gently... how can I tell you what a blind man cannot see. I cant teach you how to Fly.. or to Die, this is where we both improvise... and stop telling the World Lies...

just feel it by instinct alone, find that Oasis of calm that gives peace to all you meet, with a little motivation to do good you can do a lot of Good, it's exponential, dont buy it, do it; try it... its right there between your blind eyes... Free for those who are most stupid and backward, all spastics got soul look at me!...

in the tears of lost innocence, to be washed clean again: it's an available circuit in Your Brain... beyond all hopelessness and to be life sustained, and those who entered Hell against their will, can now be Released and Paroled, there is no Hell anymore, Just, life on the Dole... (English slang word for, Social Security Payments:) ''even the poor are relatively rich compared to even 50 years ago, The DHSS is the gateway to peasant Paradise.. let the state pay the way... this Country is so rich it just gives it away...''

and a pre-requisite... Sociological RE-EDUCATION; Mmm... and they always use electrodes, you guess how why and where... it was my pleasure to remind you or your Mortality, don't worry.. your welcome... avoid abnormality in a world of ignorant humanity, Build a bridge to Heaven... like the golden gate, only much Bigger... and 20 times wider... for the human Niagra who seek to be truly free by notion of living beside the Pacific Ocean, The biggest Bullet ever put to our head.... one Tsunami and your all dead.

have a nice evening. 

btw: The Order for your Carbon friendly Cardboard Coffin has gone through, we are just awaiting Delivery.. we will txt you when it's Ready, Sweet Dreams you maggot Fornicators... the great Cull will shortly begin, spend your money now...enjoy your last days, you won't actually feel a Thing... State slaughter is Guaranteed to be Humaine, its a pro blow Job, where they suck out your brains through your nose, yet face remains the same... unchanged.

I suggest you ~Masturbate in haste; before the last Curtain call: worry not there will be no Encore for the ignorant and poor... Fertiliser is all you are good for...

SEIG HEIL...

No comments: