Tuesday 26 September 2017

VIVA NARCOS

Finally found something worth falling in wonderment for... on Netflix... and Furk Moi, there's a ton of episodes... and it is so for me after 2 wandering months of click channel flicking chewing used tampons for mild titillation, 

there is something worth stalking as a superfan on the aforesaid internet channel, and only $7.50 a month for HD content included...

I'm a ''Narcos'' Whore... (its a series about Pablo Escobar's rise and demise..) learning Spanish on all kinds of APPS especially the bad words... and phrases... find em for yourself, I'm, not your teacher... so sitting here stoned out of my mind watching Narcos "the Show"... it sure beats "Downton Abbey" which I totally blew my load for... once, lol; it turns out that wasn't worth a dry wank.. all those stuffy Brits make me sick:

hey, that was then, but I'm a Psyco drug-fuelled fuck up now! This is Entertainment with a Mile high capital E, and there are dozens more episodes still to watch...

I suggest you sign up forthwith... it's like Sex by Proxy, ever had a Blowjob with Listerine Mouthwash?. You have never had genuine Mexican food... yeah.. Ha.. ha ha ho ho ha ha ha ha'

When your come is mixed with blood and Chilli, She will Burn with your Willy... serves her right to uptight. then the coke-induced assassins get the chainsaw out and cut you apart as you live... to cold numb soul dead dog meat;

Careful who you share Power tools with... One more line is worth all you are and have ever had... don't kid me your good you always been bad right from the first square... in your personal snakes and Ladders of Life... Tasted and wasted, but one good High makes all life worth everything.

Like Jimi, like Amy, and Jim M, only the Good get wasted too soon and leave us spellbound by an unfinished life, that was their greatest Achievement: Death!... 

Hillarious if it wasn't so Profound:

No comments: