Sunday 15 January 2017

Delevingne Dream..

Early one morning, I had a Delevingne dream.. that dear velvet Devil.. Cara Delevingne.. My Favorite Toff.. She is an Angel in Disguise.. forget the playful Devil reference.. that was a wistful affectionate belly rub....

like pulling a funny face as you say it.. I love Her like a Dog.. that can also be misinterpreted.. I mean literally like my Boo, to cuddle up go to sleep and just know she is there.. to snuggle and cuddle like a big Mud Puddle...

and She was there.. we hung out and flew around a large house like Astral bodies.... and laughed.. though we never touched.. who needs to?... I know She was able to if needed to..

you already dont get it.. being in the same world as Her is to know she is warm and alive like you.. to know touch of the body is never enough anyway.. just the Fragrance of your soul suffices.. wishes taste better than sharp spices..

She was friendly and playful.. I cant believe a part of her being wasn't really with me... such is the wonderful world of Dreams.. it dont need to be a genital blood transfusion to make you feel Good...

Sleep is the new Addiction... and Dreams follow Morpheus affliction.. 

Dreaming of Happiness is often better than reality.. which is so very over-rated....




No comments: