Thursday 2 June 2016

Wot is a Penus..

A Butt plug? Fuck Knows... or does it.. didnt you do any research beyond the act you were illiterate to.. by instinct alone.. you Animal..

A Crude pump, that is why it has a 'Glans' at the end (if your lucky) a lump bigger than its "Shaft".. it Acts exactly like a pump to compress the ejaculate through the Cervix more effectively... depending on 'Force and frequency of thrust ratio'.. it is a part of you that is the opposite to the target, which is an inversion of a Penus, weirdly!.. a Vag-Geegee.. the Horse all men want to ride off a Cliff... for a few seconds in an partial paradise...

it is the fulfillment of many a Virgin's middle finger... ten times it's size, the bigger the better.. (no man is equal till He showers with me..) I have to strap it to my waist with rolls of Velcro.. "nothing else works!" I have been assaulted for the size of my Dick.. no fucking kidding.. as a Kid I used to like getting a hard on in the Showers.. to SCARE the other Kids... it didnt Scare them they became Violently envious...

I may be just a dum fucker; but I got a big Dick.. beats all those little pricks.. who just have personality, but without the beastiality.. A Woman needs mostly more than you ever got to give.. You can Fuck them till they bleed; and they still want more...

I advise any Young stud to not fuck on a period.. believe my experience when I say.. its not for the feint hearted... but very messy on a brand new mattress... save up your Love pump till she is all douched, and fresh as a fly trap..

There are many names for many things.. but Richard beats them all, baptised forever to be a Dick too many.. in a world of dicks, all men are not Equal ever in that respect.. Apparently Obama is Hung like a Hippo... with an erection it becomes over half his body weight...

Thats why white girls go for big niggers.. they want a dick in the Womb, and up their small intestine... never underestimate the filthy mind of a dirty bitch... they are worse than Rugby players when fermenting vitreol if left alone...

that crack wants feeding more often than you think, so if your over the brink dont do it.. pull away pull out.... there is no longer a point in doing it... because Baby; coz you done; Hun;

this story is 20% true.. Wot fuking story...

Oh yeah; I forgot; next time...

Ringo is the next Beatle to Die @ 20/1 odds.. put your pension on it... coz I am gonna Shoot the fucker next week..

I didnt edit this yet but want to feed the hunger of my readers for more rancid Sewer snapshots of dead babies in buckets of Spunk....

No comments: