Thursday 8 January 2015

You are the Life I live for...

Is little Boo... my dear companion.. I do everything devotion demands; at 7:15am when She shuffles up to my ear and sniffs loudly then licks my nose... I know its time to get up, because there is nothing more uncomfortable than trying to hold waste solids by literally strangling your sphincter...

if you really love "something living" you cannot let them hold, while you lazily snooze... She is teaching me to be unselfish.. a revelation to a twisted soul like mine... which in itself is a minor miracle.. and as we out for yet another walk, She is getting more walks by the week as I get a little stronger, and I so enjoy watching her sniff explore run cantor pee and poo.. She is constantly "Cheerful" a cure for clinical depression... which I have brushed loins with, many a slo mo time of months in bed... unable to do anything except eat excrete and sleep...

just watching time bleed out, as you imperceptibly slow down and decay.. coz the less you do, the less you want to do... so as we were walking in a lovely big garden, I just realised you are the life I live for, She asks for nothing but food warmth and Love... which is all a saint would accept.... and the life of a frugal Mystic is here in 10 lbs of warm beating heart and body.. She has a Content peaceful soul which transfers it's state in a malleable loving symbiosis of unity.. her warm tender belly so vulnerable to hard objects...

She keeps me from the noose, gives me a reason to be out and active, and it's a great way to meet strange and sometimes peculiar Women... She has an enthusiastic bounce like a tiny Lion or Hippo... and in the morning she makes noises like a small child, it's quite eerie.. her intelligence astounds me, She solves puzzles, like finding the "one" way out of a Garden ~She had never been to before... 

She depends on Me which is a nice feeling.. coz I never want to let her down... so in every way She is the life I live for.. more affection I couldn't ask for.. bliss and paradise when we snuggle up in Slumberland... and in the morning she is my personal trainer.. and Soul healer, and Guru to remind me I am no longer alone... and never actually was..

and through the string theory of seemingly random events from Across the Universe we are somehow miraculously re-united.. from a previous dimensional incarnation...  may you have 1% of my transcendental revitalising peace of Mind.. and sheer contentment with my little lot... 

the Love She returns to me for the few things I provide makes my Heart unfold like a Lotus growing in the gardens of Heaven, for Love is exponential when you finally allow yourself the humility to accept and feel it.. good wholesome valuable living Love, She is an Angel that has come down to attend the previously Damned.. and answered the need my heart yearned for... The therapeutic affinity of another's recognition of my previously Worthless existence.. as She trusts the kindness that she evokes in me.. so I reciprocate with every moment She is present.. in a quiet corner asleep from exhaustion.. in our lair where we dwell in a Bliss beyond words...

and as I write my Blogs and look over my shoulder to See what she is doing, her gentle breath expands her small frame... to see her sleep is a gratifying gift of instant Nirvana/Satori.. as You can tell I love my Dog "Boo" to bits and smithereens... every day is an Adventure!...

No comments: