Sunday 4 May 2014

Old 30s album


I found this in an old old b/w album from the 1930's.. That My Mother Gave me  several many years ago, as She knew I was interested in Old Photos... (Bless Her) if you cant read it it says "a life without dreams is little more than Death"  quite a shock when you read it after all those years... but so true. I kept it in my bathroom with a pile of stuff ready to read while I crapped, today I found the paper.. got a nasty shock, realising how true it is...

just a little loose piece of paper.. written in pencil.. just a piece of paper from 70 + years ago.. it shocked me... just proves life has always been pretty pointless... even with a bank roll and a big house...

a life without point has no purpose or conclusion... Beautiful and tragic at the same time... What Sad soul wrote it?... we will never ever know...

What is certain is Death made them feel better... Death is every losers friend..

No comments: