Thursday 12 January 2012

Day of Judgement

Well it is for me, Over Christmas I had a bad Shock to my system.. it really rocked my world hence the lack of blogs since.. well the result of that shock has radically changed a part of my mind/brain.. sorry to be vague, but because of a bad thing a good thing will ultimately come out of it... eventually, it just takes time...


The "incident" filled me with so much revulsion and mental anguish, that a switch in me flicked into the off position.. and that switch controls Addiction; and over 10 days, the side effect of a very painful walk in Dantes Inferno, has burnt out the bad man inside... and what is left is a healing being... and I am now confident in telling you, I gave up drinking in a mushroom cloud, after a mini stroke of sorts, I am permanently cured of idiocy...


it dont make much sense to You.. but it really means something to me!....

No comments: