Friday 6 May 2011

Phone Collection growing..

Finally got an iPhone 3GS 16gb.. to add to my growing collection of Gizmos & gadjets... I got 5 smartphones since feb.. I just went overboard, so far I am not too impressed, but every idiot seems to have one... so I better stay true to my real nature... so I will be selling the ones I dont use.. Andy needs a new Phone, and so does Lianna... so looks like they will get a bargain from me...

Just bought a most brilliant app, called "star Walk" go and get it pronto.. its spectacular no kidding.. and only cost pennies... the only bugbear is sync to PC is rather limited, as soon as you get one it seems all they want is your money and total control of your content... my Nokia 5800 is easy to load mp3's on, but on an iphone its a fat hassle...

Later Mater...

No comments: