Sunday 6 January 2013

Tricks of the Mind..

The Mirror takes a picture everyday via Your mind.. as you look at it, and blends every other picture it ever took in to one composite.. all mirrors are the same camera, whose film stock is held within your organic memory...

Atomic decay, is so slow, you cannot see it happening, time lapse is a keyhole into its liquid moving dimension.. but you cannot see Yourself changing into a corpse as that is a frame never taken.. it's a kind of blindness..

The face you see is not the same one others who meet you see.. it is someone whose identity is forever a mystery.. some vein people keep looking to see if they are still there.. checking to see if they still exist, and they then use people as mirrors, to see themselves in as well... 

That is a trick of the mind, that passes through your spirit and into Your Soul.. and the illusion of life fools You into believing it is true.. when in fact the substantial matter of a life is ethereal  and emotional.. but even feelings have mirrors that you make out of expectations, which is the city limits of our civilised insanity.. and the mind is all that matters, then.. as sanity slowly skips from your grasp, when you needed it most, the reflection is gone; because nobody is there...

Old age is a nasty trick.. which is a room full of mirrors.. I felt the cold hand of dementia on New Years eve, I had a terrible event which is eating my guts out still...  I was paid at a gig and put it away.. when I got home to unwind.. it was gone?... and I cannot explain it?... Robbery, deception, pick pockets, It beats the living shit out of me.... it is pushing me to the very edge..

It's hard to adjust to such a disappointment... I am too stupid to be trusted with life any more... Part of my mind is missing, and the rest is bound to follow... see You in the Sausage meat... all I'm good for is Dog's to eat...

Give thanks for bad lessons too.. or roll over and die.. Thank You for this Day O Lord.. I will try to be humble more often.. and give when I have nothing.. as You have given to me.



No comments: