Wednesday 7 September 2011

Misery in the night....

Oh Brother... I went to bed early coz I felt shattered, and every time I started drifting off to never land.. a brutal Toothache brought me back to reality.. like a curse it just kept coming back, so I got up took an aspirin, and put clover oil on my tooth, top left molar... and when the oil kicked in I went back to bed, and started falling asleep again...


and guess what... as I crossed the threshold of Zed-land it came right on back, so I got up put some clover oil on it, and lay down again.. and guess what.. it happened all over again.. so I decided to get up, boot up, and write a blog about it, coz Blogging seems to help a lot of times, its where I feel most at home, pouring out my feelings on the page...


So Hopefully after completing it I will go back to bed... and no doubt I will be haunted all night long..  I do have an appointment on Thur, 3:45pm, you see I cracked the tooth after walking into a wall last week in the dark, coming back from the Shop.. it could be because I wasnt drinking today.. and my nerves are a bit shredded and raw...


Thanks for the Sympathy... so now I think I'll hava slug of V which might help, if it dont then I will just have to finish the bottle to knock me the fuck out...

No comments: