Saturday 3 September 2011

2:15pm Woke up chocking on Vomi8t

Cant tell You Scared I am, I woke up literally Chokin on Vomit... OMG, I can hardly breath, and all I wanto do is lie down an Sleep.. I cant tell you how Scary and awful that is.. You open your throat asleep, then the next breath, Youe trying to breathe in Your own Vomit.. No all Joking aside...


I'll have to take the whole day off... I can barely breathe, chunks of vomit are causing a chocke reaction, I am a Wheesing Coughing mess of breathing.. this has happened about 20 times in my life... mostly last few yrars, I am petrified to liedown again.. I am fighting to get a full lungfull of air without chocking... Oh I am so scared... Forget Blog or jokes.. dont laugh I am not playing around...


gotta sit up as I can barely breathe... O help me God... please help me.. I never been so scared and unable to breathe.. gonna take the day off from everything and just try to breathe properly whitout wheesing.. please help me God... I lost control of my auto breathinh reflex, and just tried to inhale vomit... scared to death, what an awful way to die... God Forgive You if You tghink Im dramatic for effect.. Oh fukin Christ....


Post it post it... cant breathe.. May you chocke if you think I am makin ithis up.. Fuck You... 4 ever...


CUTTT
thats it thats all your gettin all day... I can barely take a lungful fo air without retching... let it go.. let me go... if I had a proper gun I would put it in my mouth and point upwards and pull yjr trigger, nothing can be worse than choking to death on your own vomit... hlep me GOD NOPW!!!

No comments: