Wednesday 24 August 2011

Sleeping mode is activated..

18,05 hours awake.. the cotton Vagina is calling me to go horizontal.. to get into its labyrinths of softness... i.e. BED or " the PIT"... as I fondly call it.. long story too tired to spray art work, for you..


But I do.. ARt Terrorists R us.. I spray paint on unknown walls.. to touch the observer with selfless sacrifice... such is the nature of the beautiful... to give the beautiful, who have no ART.. just to fake it.. is to make it...


Stencils R always Original even when they are copies....


See my old pal Jim... err I mean BANKSEY, coolest Dude who I never met.... dont be fooled by his copies, it's my copies, that are the originals...


a contradiction in reality's, thats what BANKSEY is to me.. next to Ga Ga, 
they ought to have babies... of Rats with Rabies...




Art is the Observer, not the object... 
All the Beauty is in You..
The receiver makes the object exist..
reality is a Quantum dynamic...




Aug 2017

No comments: