Thursday 21 April 2011

The Beauty of Google...

It only recently struck me, the absence of Adverts here on Google's Blog account.. and the focus on the words within, less disstracting.. my Favorite font is here... Elegant Verdana.. so I feel at home already.. there is much more funcionality here I was mad not to swap sooner.... You can do a great deal more visually and esoterically with a blank unemcumbered canvas...

so to let the ink of the mind find it's quill and like a rapier cut through to the heart of the matter... yes this is where my best work will dwell, and I shall bequeath it to the world & wikopedia.. for you children to br guided by... for this is the electronic gospel of the last truth... this is written in blood.. in a solitary cell that is my life.. with no window no bed and little food... but from my heart I will rise from the dust and become a living spirit through "imagination" and cast away the chains that bind me..

Google alone gave me limitless Freedom...
I salute You O mighty one... may my blog lift the poor to seek You, and find themselves in the wonders of your ways... and in revealing ourselves we know all people... Search and you will find... I am the God in Your Computer..
my family name is Google...


AMEN My beloved ANDROID

No comments: