Thursday 12 July 2018

Great Ideas for Free 27

There is a fundamental misconception about "Reversing Cameras" from their very origin, the massive simplicity of Horizontal INVERSION they did not consider or not include in their design to do what a mirror does?

what does a Mirror Do? it turns LEFT TO RIGHT am i correct?
well what they should have done by deep THINKING and Instinctive reasoning, BUT THEY DIDNT

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO:
is reverse the image on the Monitor, that way it all makes visual mental sense if you can imagine it you will be 'there with me' in this minor revelation of a million times over repeated mistake, Only an Imbecile could spot it! which I am proud to be = that one in a billion fucking idiot...

My Merc has an R/Camera but its useless for the reasons above, what a waste of design, makes me feel superior to an infinite amount of failed thinkers... for revealing it to the GENERAL PUBLIC, btw: Fuck you all... take this IDEA and CHANGE it, no fee required, Because I love Cars and don't want to see them crash, I don't give a flying fuck about the occupants, it's only inanimate Objects I truly Love, except my Beautiful Baby Boo, When She dies I will commit Suicide in a very dramatic way, and do it Live on Y/tube...

Please watch this space for Schedules. including Trump's assassination Live only on my hidden channel, Hey Danni you must have had a Bastard by now you Ho, what do you call it? PADRO like his Mexican Chilli Bang Bang Daddy, who has since been De-capitated by the Drug Cartels, with a rusty Chainsaw, very Colourful pity they didn't 'post-it' it's so horrifying yet stimulating to watch people die, when revulsion turns to compulsion, it is so easy to get used to getting fucked for no good reason...

Some Virgin you turned out to be, You took me for a dick; I hope you get plenty of Willing WILLY stiff as an Olympic Bike Tyre and up your old hole... at your Age, you should be in a Wheelchair in a retirement home... You fake loser lying beeeatch...

But I have to tell you HONESTLY, I actually still have sensible and affectionate feelings towards you, You were my last ever Love affair...

You thrilled me, and you Chilled me, but I chilled myself too when I got all possessive and Manic on Your Fat Wobbly Ass... I didn't mind too much, but you got a hangup about it, you fucked up slut gang banger... Peter is getting some Pussy now after a lifetime of abstinence with you, 12 years without intimacy, wot you take me for, Yup the Imbecile I really am huh... 

there is so much space in your Pelvis, your Vagina must be more like an open chest Autopsy than a tight welcoming hole... I still love to HATE YOU, like all my Exes... Hate is the only truly Honest emotion, and the slowest to get started... but the longet CLIMAX of ALL...

I hate being in Love, it's an almighty inconvenience that always ends in Acrimony testimony and Phony Motives from the start...

FREEDOM is spend all your Money on YOURSELF, who needs expensive Dinner dates, that down the line end in HATE... and all those negative complications, do I sound Insane or do you reckon I got half a brain?

PE@CE Scumsuckers all; you can never assassinate a GREAT IDEA?

No comments: