Wednesday 4 July 2018

Cant wait to Die!...

Yeah, Of course, you Fools, I DO love life and all its infinite beauty and mysteries, but a part of me is looking out to the first onset of DEATH, I am fascinated by it, so many people have gone "That way" and no complaints yet!! you go with the finest people ever born, they die and many Mourn, but HEY; cant you see the tear in the fabric of reality...

What is the Pixel Density of Reality? what is the size and significance of a single soul or wasted sperm on the bathroom floor... does an Ovum only exist in the union of a sperm? DUH yeah, you thick hard dick... yeah but wot about all them unused Ovums and Sperms?

They get the Day off, well to be Exact they don't need to participate they PASS GO and get OUT OF JAIL FREE, coz they don't have to participate in reality....

It must be wonderful If I wasn't so happy I might be persuaded to commit suicide, what dick would do that with many a k in the bank!? I can eat Profiteroles by the Hour but don't that's why I don't hang myself at all... every chance of pleasure and a tad of infrequent excess is a Joy that a Cut up Abortion cannot hope to Experience, I live several lives at once in a bean bag comprising of many postures obscene and otherwise, I would always rather

fuck your mind than your Body, its the way the Devil made me lol...

EUGENICS will solve all World problems if Enforced with enough Subliminal persuasion, we must stop dimwits and low life BREEDING, we desperately need to control the Births of WORTHLESS PEOPLE, LIKE US!!!!

Prevent imbeciles from breeding, this is not Racist it is PURIST in intention, one Day the Civilised World will listen to my words, and make a better Humanity 

We Breed DOGS DONT WE, Start breeding better PEOPLE You bunch of Mungrel Fornicating Filth! lol...

Stop making Love and give us a fucking Break in Europe we dont want your worthless Ignorant uneducatable retard Scum in our Pretty EUROPE, FUCK off back to where you were SHAT out of.....

the only problem with selection is that "WE ARE ALL SCUM" only a few are of any significance... and none of them are You or me.

enjoy your illegitimate trip to super Ape evolution, you are bound to become an ASHTRAY and Bush meat for peasants...

Welcome to ZIMBABWE white Niggers get fucked here




No comments: