Friday 7 July 2017

University of You

There is a learning resource on the internet hidden in plain sight; the University of youTube... huh; you think Im kidding... would I lie to a total stranger... for what motive, what gain... this is the truth as I have found it to be, its not about me.

it's about finding a believable witness and finally inner peace.... anyway you can without wasting a Desert journey for a Burning Bush, that is long gone and ground to ashes....

it's about being Rocked and sometimes so shocked you must physically turn your head.. and close your mind... or open it to as much as you can take in...

Learn as much or as little as you like... just the precepts is enough for me, plus a bit of general theory... it is brain stretching and sometimes incomprehensible until you reach a breakpoint... then it can free flow in over and by you... and it is free... only payment required is attention...

as I sleep all through the night, I listen to Oxford University Lectures about "Everything" Quantum dynamics, Sacred Geometry, Philosophy, English Literature, Ancient and Modern, car Mechanics, Zen Buddhism, and I get a kick out of absorbing a tiny bit of it... 

I am reading at least several Degrees in passing and don't pretend to be a big intellect, but a feeling full old soul with a touch of beauty and art in my heart... I don't remember learning anything, but My Unconcious mind remembers every word... at least that is what I believe;

and a certain knowledge of the Transmogrification of flesh into dust, in theory and practical reality of the expanding nature of my beer gut, and final developmental synergy of gods consciousness in me as it pertains to every other atom in all the eternal infinite cosmos and unlimited predestined actuality of all possible eventualities of spontaneous explosions in the vast cathedral of my mind...

I am physically altering my brain by the process of saturation by osmosis because your mind is the folded parachute that must deploy at death or you will never reach the next level, apparently, 66% of people die forever, only the loving 34% get the unique pass Jail, collect $200 and GO get to Heaven... with a bum-bag full of Drugs... and $100 bills...

The Complexity of the Truth is so simple it takes a Child to see and Understand it... if you ever grew up too soon, sorry it's too late for You. you won't feel a thing... don't worry all is one... those who feel they can't make it....  We Will Carry You!!.. for a fee...

No comments: