Thursday 8 September 2016

About Revenge...

Revenge is usually a cowards fantasy.. never performed; a step into criminality that puts many folk off.. they plan it but, crumble when the swinging blade of Damocles sword held just above the head by a single horse hair.. to those who think they are safe and in a position of exclusion from peril... 

We've all heard that it is a meal best eaten cold... but the soul sweats about the Consequences of total and committed evil ; it fibrillates the heart with worry and torment.. it is a step too far for most to ever actually commit to... for Cowards...

But when the switch is Flicked, by the last proverbial straw, it then evolves into a Grand Mal (a fitting) of wild barely controlled madness, to achieve ones aim... it becomes an "all or nothing" decision... which even if it leads to ones total destruction; is worth the sacrifice..

it is then when Your nemesis is in the cross hairs... do you pull the trigger of inner rage to blow out the fuses and let loose (the Dogs of War/Hatred) ..

When You have all the tools and (information) times of accessibility, all it then requires is the unleashing of the unutterable torment you have tolerated before; in a day/night of absolute and utter destruction.. the day of Revenge approaches..

When the Evil that people have done, Boomerangs, after orbiting many years of suppression, and returns to it's originator (i.e. what goes around comes around) then the street justice finds its mark...

the surprise and shock on the faces of those who then feel the payback of the wickedness they have forgotten about.. then the ecstasy of PAYBACK manifests in your (their) perfect world..

The Joy of the innocent celebrates your (their) destruction.. I live to see the liquid of the living (Blood) flowing into the gutters.. not to kill humanely by a bullet to the head.. but to inflict a suffering beyond any human tolerance... to kill them limb by severed limb.. and in their very thoughts.. to see the fear in their faces (and speedily excreted Faeces)..

to let them live in a world of suffering beyond your limited imagination.. to get them where they never expected attack.. and to get away with it; free of any prosecution..

to tear the flesh from their body... to inflict unbelievable torture, and let them live till they beg to Die.. To give Lobotomies without anaesthetic to the bad.. and turn the evil into Imbeciles... that is my Quest... 

as they walk their dog in the park.. to confront them with premeditated bodily destruction.. and to perform it, on the spot... not to kill, but to mutilate their very organ of consciousness..  it's not murder.. no it's much worse.. but the penalty in this country is about 2 years.. as we live in a land that has no justice.. all Criminals get is free meals and a warm bed to sleep in.. what is there to fear...



I want to do this to You, and your vein arrogant Narcissist offspring.. best of all there is nothing that you can do to stop me.. I will pay an immigrant to do it.. coz frankly I am squeamish.. but I can handle a Hammer, if I cant get an employee.. a good hard hit on the top of your head with a spike hammer or Ice pick, wont kill you.. but you may well be an imbecile who wont function properly again, and carers will have to wipe your ass for a lifetime..

I have been planning it since January... You better move SOON!, as far from me as money can buy.. because frankly just the sight of either of you OFFENDS me.. to frenzied Psychopathic total insanity... and now I always carry the tools of my trade... the trade of REVENGE incarnate, and unstoppable... just for you, Bitch;

I have taken enough rejection.. and I will not tolerate it any longer.. from insignificant has been Troll's like you filth...

Be warned.. I look for you everyday from 7:am till dusk.. If I see you alone.. I will pounce upon you like a Mountain Lion... Ambiguity is my best weapon... and Red Herrings are all I need to sew in your mind; = read between the lines.. and see your name in Blood; you are marked for life... until I amend you with severe brain damage.. that is my souls desire... it is Gods wish to punish you for your inhumanity, to a vulnerable and sensitive soul... so mote it be:

and nothing can stop it.. no law exists that can restrain me from delivering my Judgement upon your living flesh... who are you?.. everyone that I hate.. which is quite a long list... and you are top of the Sacred revenge that Johnny Jesus has instructed me to Do...

and I shall remain innocent... for it is You whos inhumanity has placed this burden of living Wrath inside of me... it's your fault for being a shallow fake and and insincere fraud...

Allah Akbar.. (always gets a laugh)



No comments: