Sunday 5 June 2016

Slob Life..

I'm so Lucky to be a Slob; and Free..
there is many like me; locked in a penitentiary..

But I got away with it.. (leave it to your imagination) O yeah; while exploring the limits of tolerance.. right up to the point of turning back, Cowardice; or Wisdom... who can say.. I almost went there.. but the Angels stopped me..

My solitary confinement is 10 star Luxury 
beyond Beyonce..

I can choose when I eat go out;
and if I come back..
Lifers; got nothing next to me...

I may be a slob.. but I am home Free.. I can smoke weed play online, and watch all my security cameras.. Coz I am a Watcher.. You are the watched..

Your life was Botched...

I am the happiest failure in the world.. coz I can go there if I want to.. but choose not to... Coz Sartre was right.. other people are Hell.. make your life a misery.. I keep busy keeping away from them.. which is actually a lot O fun.. ha ha.. ho ho, ha ha, fuckin ha.. (Belch, always a bit of vomit in a Big burp.. ha ha ha...) but it is what slobs do my Dear...

Kiss me; while it's still in my mouth.. ho ho ha ha...

High 5!...

No comments: