Monday 28 December 2015

Wish U were Here..

A Postcard from Paradise... to people with duller lives.. than I cannot begin to imagine?... or want to; Why Most of You 'dally with my Ballet' of the tripping mind and compulsive obsessional, spontaneous descriptive combustion of double meanings with hidden levels and messages in obscure semantics.... sprinkled with theosophical wisdom and ley Science... = i.e. supercilious piss taking on a grand scale... self indulgent descriptions at an Olympic level.. = My particular brand of "intergalactic Superhuman Bullshit"... lol.. that's all this is... isn't it?..

"i.e. the harder you try to fool people.. the more you fool yourself.. that you're actually Fooling them; in the first place; at all"

Hey Silly silent sentient reader.. What do you come back for?... Why do you keep coming back to read me/this/it.. especially Argentina.. There must be some brainstorming English Class/tutor... who keeps hitting my counter..? as an example of bad english made good... with the art of the heart as my main talent.. thanks..!  I love to be loved.. even a tiny bit..

Argentina; Sorry I dissed you in a much earlier blog, (about 250? blogs ago? dunno) wot do I know?... well no much right now... but stay tuned..

BUT... I nearly know what you cannot know... all the time.. but it's a Secret... well it was... but: I dont mind burning in public like a Buddhist Monk... Remember all those Guy's.. 

who poured Gasoline.. (American usage due to most of my Audience is i/merican, that is to say, savvy switched on vital living "Connected" beings who surpass the average or ordinary... because they exist in the Great impossible Place that surely cannot really be?.. The land where a Desert turns into a Metropolis.. where Legends are born every single day... the Best place to die on all the Earth.. after a full fat American Ice Cream and Pigs Scabs sandwich.. ''the very diet of destruction''... it's one Nation; above the Law and beyond satisfaction.. the people who invented XXXL and super-size everything) all over themselves.. in spectacular self immolation.. trouble is it's not a quick death, you survive but die slowly in terrible agony's.. as you skin can no longer breathe...

ahem.. it's my Job.. to get carried away (titter)... that's why the little yellow Taxi is always outside my Residence) MIT ESA CERN NASA are all a part of who made me.. The artificial personality who people mistake as a real human.. after many years of development they made me... "I am the latter day Son of silicone.. "I am the 'first' Transistor" not even one byte of memory...) but I fooled all of You.. !! this is the output of a neural network.. connected intercontinentally.. I dont exist anywhere.. my only interface with Reality.. is HERE.. 

I am a PC... well; an organic one.. God gives you the illusion of Mortality, just so you can know what it is; to Live; to Love; and to die;.. if you were entirely secure, existence would drag on for a very Dull forever...

Stomach now growling...  Sorry.. I am about to eat and getting too frisky and infused with a rabid hunger.. and a friendly sense of Fun... Coz I like playing.. Games/puzzles/word/absurd/ whatever... i.e.

When, the value of is -1, while is 0, resulting in Euler’s identity as -1 + 1 = 0. what can a big fat Zero do?...

make a Fantastic spectacular Death!... Be a Buddhist Monk.. only those Guys can die so silently and in such dignity.. without equal; who choose ''death over compromise''... it is always a good idea; to do some Good if you possibly can... B4U die.. lol.. as if you had a clue?... nah.. me neither..

even if doing good means killing the bad... 'elementary miscalculation'.. dont kill the bad.. kill the teachers who seed the bad... in the minds as yet uncorrupted.... in the Madrassas that grow unseen in ordinary houses.. all over Europe.. 

Dinner calls.. Yummo..
the physical Body needs nourishment... your curiosity will have to go hungry... I got a bunch of stuff to do... if you give a damn come back later.. will try to be more lucid later....

REALITY CHECK 8:23pm:
My little Doggie is having a season/on heat.. there are little spots of blood all over my bed, and on the legs of my trousers when she insists on sitting on my lap.. So we are both having a period, so to speak.. shedding old dead eggs... to wait for a fresh one... ##

that might get lucky... You never know when a sperm is going to turn up, just when it wasn't wanted... remember we were all  a ZYGOTE once... give an Ovum a chance.. in the dance of life...

Waiting to be born... is half the fun of living... 

NB: ##
Actually Eggs are not made each menstrual Cycle as such: every Baby girl is "born with ALL the eggs'' that will eventually be spent each month of Her entire lifetimes monthly Cycle's, or fertilised to be a Zygote (the first meeting and union before cell division) so really Your children were actually made in "your Mother's Womb" we are all our Grandmothers Children.. That is your actual molecular source... amazing isn't it?...

I.E. The Egg that made you originated in Your Grandmother's Womb.. Your Mother only gave Birth to You... whereas the Egg that made You has been around for 20-30-40 years; before birth!... and is as old as your Mother was at your birth!.. so add Your Mothers Age to your age... the seed is as old as the Tree it came from...

it takes 2 generations to make the next.... Nobel Prize please... just post it.. I cant be bothered to collect it.. as I am too busy having a full life... lmfao!... 
'~* 

No comments: