Friday 10 July 2015

a Whore of Quora...

Anyone who gives half a scratch of an itch to twitch and wonder why I am not posting so much here in the barren wastes of a singularity and self amusement.. of a Blog.. that nobody ever reads or reacts to (salient point)

I dont know if a few friendly and wonderful American's who I met around the Net over the Years.. EVER COME HERE? to check up on me...

Well truth is ''I am still an Asshole''.. but a mildly stimulating one via the endless Vagina of Cyberspace, which I probe and penetrate with daily delight.. and have plenty of energy to pit my wits with the best of em..

After the day is done; and the autonomic nervous system unwinds; I spend that slice of time I used to spend here.. "There"; time is more meaningful at www.Quora.com a place where ideas are kick started.. or mended; like an old Harley Davidson..  or a time ~Machine...  you hijack with the truth to get "back to the past" if you will, in a manner of vomiting verbally... like I enjoy to do...

I stumbled upon it... and feel at home in an anonymous environment where only "WHAT YOU THINK and respond to is the Fun part... and I am having highly stimulating intellectual exercise of the nicest kind... reflective assimilation of a context augmented expanded and embellished by the vanity of a pride I have pleasure in taking...

in ones own way.. i.e. I like fucking with English as a master of dynamic parallax and inversion of that predictable and expected, and blowing people away with angles and aspects only madly inspired people are able to do.. sometimes mental illness feels like the greatest advantage..

you may have noticed I love to ramble explain and describe.. from the most beautiful part of my being (as so much of it is so deformed) that has no fear to attempt the indescribable in a way only an Autistic articulate freak from the meek like me can, it makes me feel good man...

I am quite proud of a lot of what I have verbally ejaculated into Quora... the most sensitive condom... made of the english language... making Love by pedantic semantics.. In less than 30 days in total I have had over 11,200 interactions and views.. on this site it took 7 years to get 15,000 hits?...

I feel appreciated alive and on Fire with a symbiotic spiritual amelioration of many conjoined minds with mine... best of all we dont have to talk or meet... just write..

go and check me out... if you give a damn; care a Fig; or give half an unfinished Fuck... and read the words of a happy fool... which I am glad to be.. if it makes you feel better, seek the source of the conduit through which a higher being is manifest... not me; but the spirit that writes through me..

Get inspired or get fired... ask me a question anonymously via Quora.. and if you deserve an honest Answer.. you may just get one... chances are you wont stimulate the grey matter, to make me wanna chatter...


Pe@ce in... side.. out..

No comments: