Saturday 24 August 2013

The Secret of Life...

Be fair be good be human be moral, always respect others feelings... and use forethought to discern their state of spirit...

Never believe the evil you have been told about another... until you know at first base... Shut up and say nothing unless you have grave doubt..

Give others a chance... and help anyone where fate gives you the opportunity to take the que and do good... 

for ACTS OF KINDNESS that happen spontaneously in the real World.. reach to stop a Child being dragged down the street... if You acidently do Gods will, then you will have recourse to blessings.. 

dont try to be GOOD, or you will become BAD, ironically... just live in even handed living Mercy to another's point of view, it can be the hardest thing on Earth to Do...

You Either Live For Others or You live for Yourself...  I Disagree with Christian Science, on this next point.... once You have been Bad You cannot be good, the Redemption of man is a SCAM... if Hitler could be forgiven then Christianity is an anemone on the sea floor... poisoned by our total and utter neglect...

We are at the highpoint were we think we can control the World.. but beware Man... The Earth has it's own ANTIBODIES to rid the surface of it's infestation..

The End of the World will Just Suit me down to the ground.. as My life officially ended at 20:25 tonight... when my 60th year kicked me like a goalkeeper..

May You Reader be Blessed by reading this line... I send You beams of good Joy; via the ethereal Blue tooth of the living spirit...

Have it anyway even if you dont deserve of want it... For better or for worse I take the chance to reach another outside of touch, beyond dreams, and probably just wishful thinking... a Foolish deeply harboured feeling that somehow good comes to those who need it most... 

May Your Suffering be Augmented by my un holy intervention, and lift your SPIRIT because... I am there.. with you.. only carbon atoms are closer, as my Heart is to Yours...  You let me in... and I cling to Your Womb like a limpet mine..


Dark Angel..  White Spirit... 
You are all of the World To me..
I am not ashamed to deservedly transgress from Right to, pure light...



in the worst dreams you come and save me:
I Love You: You save me from every nightmare... baby..

have fun and groove out... pe@ce..

No comments: