Tuesday 23 July 2013

Summer singes Sun Seekers..

The fucking Heat here is Hotter than Madrid... the Jet Stream has moved back to old haunts, and we the great unwashed filth of England Sweat our Panties into a wet damp rag of discomfort...

The only time I feel good is in my Car with the A/C on 80%.. but you cant live in a bubble with four wheels... I dare not exert myself, or I would evaporate into the air itself... I have a 2ft fan that Andy gave my 5 years ago, and it blows my mind all night long...

Getting out the car is a shock of walking into a nuclear fallout zone... it is the hottest summer since 2006, a Year I remember well..

In the UK nobody except Shops have A/C.. so were all in the boil together... by the time 12 weeks has passed I will still remember this.. I dream of Cold mountain streams to freeze in... or wind enough to evaporate the mass of sweat on my back and balls... They are sticking to my inner thighs... Everything is like flame thrower has been aimed at it... 

My ass is so wet the cotton of my underpants is transferring into skin... I will post pictures of my Skid marks later in a further post, they look like Picasso's written in liquid shit and congealed pore discharge,.. I feel a bit like what it must be to have a Crevasse of slime like a woman has... permanently lodged between my legs... How they put up with all that perpetual slime beats me... but lets face it, They get used to it, they dont have a choice..

what a Cunt it must be to have a Cunt... I dont have one, but sure as hell I feel like one... that endless dripping of Juice from the most personal places...

I want to jump into a pool of liquid nitrogen, which would be fatal, but I dont care any more... it is the opposite of sitting in a Sauna... this one You cant leave it's everywhere.. all the time...


I lost 2 ozs in bodyweight just typing this... I just need to burn off a few hundred more.... Summer is a time when being overweight is torture by hot Chinese water torture, Your sweat is the water and each drip is a part of You... wasting away into everything you touch....

God have mercy on the Hot and severely sweaty... we are united in torment.. and drip together as one.... I would actively Decline free fresh Sex with Schoolgirls... which is "every Man's ultimate dream" if You know Any honest Men who are MAN enough.. to actually Admit that...

I would rather have Sex with a nice cool corpse that needs a crowbar to break into the crack of a frozen Rigor-mortis Beaver... than some Young thing you could boil eggs in... I want a Dick left afterwards, not a soft boiled hot dog that has no nerve endings..

Mm.. More appealing than an ice cream... Ice Tea was considered Madness once.. but now Ice Pussy takes the Tea bag to new beverages of delight...

Ahem... Who cares nobody reads this Shit... Do they?.. well maybe; only foreigners who dont understand it in the first place... lol... come on honey let's fuck in the freezer... 

if your ass doesn't fit, just sit in iced water before you let me in for an Arctic paradise of pumping bastard juice (i.e. Spunk = Cunt filler) against your cervix.. 

Which makes Women Seminal urinals... no better than a toilet that talks.. no I dont Hate Women, just wanna Poke them in fun.. like most men do...

They are still the superior Sex.. it's a riddle coz you cant have that "without them"... unless your a Shit eater 'like Homos' are, as They Lick ass holes, then an hour later kiss your Mother's cheeks... and share a Joint with you... I turn down invitations from Elton, coz his whole face hair clothes and persona must have a thin veneer of Faeces; all over his body tongue and hands... he is a walking living breathing Shit filter, that seeks every lost tiny turd in the hidden cracks and blackheads around the ass He is currently "RIMMING"... They Wipe each others Asses with their tongue... 

No wonder it was Criminal once, I'd say it still should be... cut off their dicks, and liquidise their testicles for rats to drink..

No Doubt His Kids will get a thorough.. Oral; education;.. in English.. rumour has it they had a girl, but they sent it back to Ukraine... coz they wanted a Boy, so they could teach it every sensual blasphemy to suck on at a time... all that money, and no taste... a bit like the Beckham's.. Common as spit in the street.. and no better than a Dogs turd for class... 


Thank God I am normal, (as if)... Ahem...

'~'

ps: Yes thats Right... Nobody does disgusting obscenity better than I do.. I am the Baird of Dirt filth slime and things sensible people are too timid to.. "say out loud" I am Your True God of Dog's... Unmatchable unbeatable seedyness and un utterable total filth... I am the Best of the worst... and King in the Sewer of humankind...  

Come round for a shit sandwich with lumps and French mustard.. and drink fresh urine from a colostomy bag.. and with your coffee dunk a vintage turd wafer... if He opened his house like MJ did, he'd have to call it "shit-land" the place where every friend gets a slice of Poo Pie... served with a dribbling erection of satanic fluid called Gonorrhoea hot dip...

No comments: