Saturday 15 June 2013

Good Dimensions..

O Dear What is to become of me.. Black smoke from a Chimney.. but in the meantime I'm happy.. just about to go Live on Xbox... for the entire weekend... if you want to chat, befriend, lancelot 54 the age i got my first Xbox... and now I have a 3D tv I play with passive LG Cinema 3D glasses..

I accidentally saw a demo in an electronics store.. this guy said put these glasses on and try 3D TV... I did and Holy Anal intercourse.. feck me very bleeding slowley.. My life has never been the same again....

and Had no idea good fortune was about to urinate golden credits in my face... I sold the Violin.. and a few other things.. on dear old eBay.. and happened to chance upon a bargain you could not walk away from...

So I got 1 of only 9 refurbished customer returns.. from a trusted eBay'r of standing.. you either buy it now, coz they are going like birthday balloons banging off.. first time I looked there were only 4 left out of nine.. with 12 month Guarantee so I had a shoppers orgasm and... "paid to own"... Ahh the feeling.. I wont tell you the price coz you simply would not believe me.. and its personal...  I pumped up and got a 3D blue ray smart player, and now they talk to each other...

I am joyously ejaculating a lot.. with the sheer repeated ever revisited satisfaction of ownership, my God it's nice to have Nice stuff... "know wot I mean Man" I have always Loved and been fascinated since a child with that illusion of perspectives and depth... and now the TV is a limitless box of fascinations.. and can never be a Toy your ever tired of....

Cheerio.. I am now off to do my Stuff at Xbox LIVE... see you there.. Loser or Winner.. I will never resent it... or enjoy killing you like some players do... Live and let Squirm.. germ...

I saw Prometheus on a Tablet about 7 months ago, a free streaming Spanish site, which has been "Intercoursed" from  operating anymore.. giving Europe all the latest films absolutely free, BUT in lower resolution than say Blu Ray... so you get spoilt a little, corrupted a little.. when you try to appreciate a film on a 10.1 tablet, the stream was less than the Hi-Def which my tablet can do.. but it does affect your future enjoyment, UNLESS...

it's in 3D... I have said at least a thousand times a piece, out loud like a tick from a tourett's sufferer... "amazing, Unbelievable  incredible, outstanding (pun), I cant believe it.. etc etc...

it was like a different movie... I was sucked dry with descriptions... aghast at the details... So in Love with Technology and the deeper levels within ones very own mind.. it can take you to... I want to interface with it and get assimilated, like a Borg, or a Zorg... its like a cybernetic extension of ones own ability to perceive..

it even somehow God knows!... turns 2D into a good approximation of 3D... which is mind numbingly convincing, That the reason I have resisted the need to blog the fog of collected thoughts in a blog of no particular consequence...

Do you blame Me?

I have Django Unchained, which I got last week but want to save it for a special moment... like this weekend maybe... when I have a date with my alter Ego and sit half dressed and aroused... at the thought itself of being somewhere else yet staying in the same place... 

Duality no less... Wow I just impressed myself!... Goodnight 2D'ers I am jumping into the Void.. if this was a postcard I would sign it...

Wish You were here.. x

No comments: