Thursday 25 April 2013

A Toilet Talks..

Yes.. a Toilet talks.. it says a lot about YOU.. a Dirty Stain tainted Toilet says, You are a filthy rat.. when I see the state of a toilet, I know immediately a lot about You...

My Toilet is White as an Iceberg, which conceals the fact that I am actually a dirty rat.. so I fool people into thinking I am Hygienic and meticulously clean when in fact it is fraud.. but by using a super cleansing Bleach known as "Harpic Power" it removes all evidence of my bowels fingerprints... and remnants..

Nothing is more disgusting than a toilet coated in micro faeces which have a way of making you want to save the poo you intended to deliver, into a postponed event...

if they dont clean the toilet bowl, then you know they dont wipe the seat either... just use your imagination (reluctantly) every miscreants Ass has sat and shat there... and God knows what invisible traces of disease and "mites" may be malingering there.. Since I discovered "Harpic Power" my ability to fool the people who spit piss and shit into mine, has never been so popular... They think I am a tidy clean person..

what they dont know.. is the illusion of cleanliness is achieved with a few minutes work each day... with my new best friend "Harpic Power" the only cleaner you will ever need, it beats plain bleach by a nose and eyes... 

By Your Toilet You shall be known... I would rather strangle my Sphincter with retention, that sit on a Potty that is shitty and snotty.. if your challenged by holding it in, my quick tip is carry a Plastic shopping bag, and cover the seat and contain your delivery, then swing it rapidly around your head and when you leave throw it over the wall...

thats what they call a "Flying toilet" it can go a long way depending on the poundage of your poo... who gives a shit who it lands on, they are hardly going to do DNA analysis on a turd, are they?... get real and clean your loo/bog/shithole with "Harpic Power" it worked for me after years of stains caught up with me, now You too can be free with.. "Harpic Power"

The truth has many levels... this is just one...

No comments: