Sunday 3 February 2013

Effervescent anticipation...

That's the state I'm in.. it just clicked into Feb 3rd 2013 and this is the last 24 hours of my Driving ban... after 9000+ hours which equals 13 months... or 403 days, I have counted it out in  milliseconds.. 237 trillion nine hundred billion+..  it did me a lot of good to appreciate what a privilege a driving licence is.. the freedom to travel and carry large loads... and people!...

no longer constricted by public transport.. and bus n train times.. Liberation from timetable's in general... and the disease ridden paupers who use them..

Everything is prepared legal and ready, and at 1 minute past midnight tonight  I am going for a drive on the Sussex Downs to look for UFO's... so if I dont post for a while, you'll know I have gone camping.. all set; right down to the smallest detail, I waxed and polished the leather seats, changed the wheels Front to back to increase mileage on them.. as this 4 already did 14k.. new cds in the auto changer, obviously burnt not Bought, with all my favourite tracks and albums of the moment...

I'm right into Taylor Swift's RED, and of course a good wedge of superb pop.. and Jazz.. Yes my taste is very wide spectrum eclectic and diverse... something for every occasion... and passenger... there is  a multitude of juices and sensible snacks, in case I get caught in a snowdrift... extra warm coat in case I fall through the ice while stalking Victims... which make nice snacks too..

Shovels,to dig out the wheels in Mud.. and burying Road kill.. buckets for relieving myself, a drive potty in case I need to urinate on a Motorway/Highway.. Dark glasses, Swimwear in case I find a nice Spa or sauna, on my travels... and of course plenty of Condoms, and pregnancy tests.. well it might be a long journey.. and a spare can of Diesel... No Hunting knife; as I am too squeamish to kill and gut an animal then eat it... unless it's a fresh pussy... I chew them Raw...

Wish me happy motoring, coz I am about to get busy and maybe arrested lol... no fucking way, I finally learnt my lesson, and now have a degree in sobriety :)

Amen !..

No comments: