Tuesday 30 October 2012

America is DOWN...


How Vulnerable America seems now, it's not even anything near War, Yet they are gasping for air... what will be the next? a pearl harbour by "Jack Frost and the TIN MAN"...

I worry about my Warm little gentle loved ones and family in Brooklyn NY.. I am out of my mind with worry and distress...   

Lets Admit... Nature is the biggest opponent to mortal man... all the delicate infrastructure is; to coin a phrase "Fucked"... I know you try hard, but your opponent is smarter than the Taliban ..  it is that bitch whore Mother Nature...

USA is so totally deplenished, via and by "That crap in the East" it is no longer a superpower, but a super puppy... it loves to be stroked, and given treats... to chew on, (like little babies) I fear for the people of that Land of "Immutable un- compromised brave and daing humanity" there is a Foe, who You cannot beat... 

but; I continue to care for my Blood in NY NY... may they live to defeat any enemy by spirit alone... coz weapons are redundant in a World of Compassion where misery is the norm...


if You are an American; it is my Duty to love You... because I am an unbourne American waiting to greet You.. as my only LIBERATOR of life on Earth as we know it...

The best friends Europe ever had..... the land of infinite promise and opportunity.. continue to thrive my "good looking Brothers and sisters, from the man made Utopia represented by the most beautiful flag after the union Jack, the Stars and Stripes... a flag that always looks, "BRAND NEW"


GBA x

No comments: