Sunday 9 September 2012

The pleasure of picking scabs...

I took a fall off a stage last week, the ground just disappeared.. next thing I knew I was on my back on the floor 3ft below.. I must have lost conciousness for just a second, like when You sneeze... coz there defiantly was a break in awareness, I remember feeling lucky, coz if I had hit my neck on a wooden box corner beside me, it would have been a different story... like a broken spinal cord?..

the idea of losing control of your body control is a nightmare.. on the way down to the floor I cut and graised my leg on a metal clip that was protruding... now a week later, I am resisting the urge to pick the scabs on my legs.. like crusty hard crab shells, I find myself playing with a loose bit.... but I know all about scabs.. if you pick that bit... the next bit gets loose too, then the top comes off.. and all those little capillary veins start to weep... then the scab process; starts all over again... 

So I am saving my scabs for "the big pick".. when they fall off naturally.. at a later date... because scabs are natures "band aids".. it reminds me of happy days of my youth picking many a juicy scab, it is still as tempting as ever.. but must be resisted by self control and a focused mind.... neither of which I have got.. but I haven't given in so far..

When I do, I plan to film it in 1080p for you Tube.. watch this space for such horrors as, Scabs, blackheads boils and bites being picked & squeezed before your eyes... 

I want to move to a Leper Colony, where I can pick and peel scabs for life... Dreamy...

No comments: