Monday 17 September 2012

Downs Syndrome Abbey..

I have got a sensual secret Pleasure, an ecstasy of atmosphere.. a wonderful Device by which I Derive great, indeed; inordinate pleasure and a real sense of well being and identity... a Comfort and succour of my people.. and a part of my psychic life.. as a floating mind in a soup of misery...

Something that sets my Soul Free... I am talking.. "Downton Abbey"... I caught the tail end of the 1st Season last year.. and got seduced.. and am now heavily pregnant with its love child...

then they did a total rerun daily on iTv3 in the daytime, to build up to Season 3.. which started last night.. I "booked it into my PVR" and logged the entire catalogue, and just let it stack up... until I had about 11 hours to watch....

so a few days ago I decided to watch all I missed first time around... and I got saturated in DA from Saturday Night till Sunday Morning... all 12 hours or so.. "till the start of the new season that evening!!" and by the time I went to bed on the early Sunday.. I was awash with the nostalgic detail of over a 1200+ minutes of entrancing woven tales from the distinguished pen of it's author "Julian Fellows" a Genius I would compare to Shakespeare for keeping the groundlings "stimulated" it is a saga that unfolds like a latticework of molecular complexity... 

If the telling of a Story could "make You come".. I came every 2 mins of the tales unfolding... and cried like a child at the nuance of the supreme understatement of its deeply subjective algorithms of social interaction and emotional acceptance..

I have found something to Love.. Thank God For TV.. it makes the intollerable tolerable for the moment it exists... like a secret lovers kiss.. that makes you forget all the bad that has gone before, and just leaves you longing and yearning for more more & more...

You can never get enough of the thing You love... even if it is fiction... and lets be honest all truth is fiction; eventually... Remember "all Seduction is Deception"... 

There is nothing to believe in except Beautiful Lies: Believe in nothing and You will be free... 




No comments: