Saturday 28 April 2012

Another Rainy April day...

It's been raining hard here most of the week... and I have postponed a few extra vehicular activities, so it's a good reason to stay in and get busy doing stuff... I call it a 'one Man party' which involves endless black coffie, and playing with my Toys, Xbox.. etc... My latest Acquisition is a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Much better made and thoughtfully designed than the iPad.. the iPad is MONO? only one speaker.. 4.3 Screen (old fashioned) and only 512 of RAM, whereas The Tab 10.1 has double everything the iPad dont have... I get over 10 hours use on a single charge!...


it is amazing how people get addicted to brands... from Heinz Baked beans to Apple.. Apple are second rate products with kiddy controls, Fucking iTunes is something your Locked into, and cant get away from, they treat you like an idiot Child.. so many flaws in it's restrictive OS, it keeps a beedy eye on all you do.. so Forget Apple and go Samsung...


Whereas Android is total freedom from the slavery of the iTunes confinement... I got my Tab and wont ever look back, it is really your entire desktop and all that functionality in a light portable flat PC.. a Laptop by comparison is bulky heavy and hard to use in confined places like "the Toilet, the Train, the Bus etc.." You can pull it out and play with it, anytime you feel the urge... so to speak.. a bit like a spare Genital.. I am dictating this blog by voice on it now... it equals SIRI.. in every way... 


I spent 2 years making up my mind whether a TAB was a good idea, and researched every available make and model... and I can tell You the 10.1 is the best available.. and very good value for money.. I was lucky and got mine for almost nothing.. (thats another story) but I would have paid full price if I had to.. no it is not second hand... but Got it directly from the USA, avoiding VAT and the Greed of British retailers.. I have seen them going for almost $900 here!... for a basic model...


So Rain Rain stay a while, coz my Samsung makes me Smile... btw: I shot the Video of the Bird with my Tab.. and the Quality of the image is Very clear indeed.. go see click the Vid in the blog below this one... 


Now when You consider Which Tab to buy, dont look any further than The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1.. better in every way than an overpriced poorly designed iPad... only a Lemming would buy one of those, to follow everybody else, who also bought the WRONG product, just to look cool and join the Cleek of Nurds who cant see further than an Apple... Dont be a Sheep, use your wits and dont buy Shit...





No comments: