Thursday 23 February 2012

2 into 1 is None...

In the Math of the mind 2 into 1 does Go.. but it is a terrible squeeze, and a pain in the ass, when you wake up Good; but went to bed bad.. always having to apologise for the variant persona that overtakes You when your not aware of it, The trials and tribulations of having 2 people living inside of You... and never knowing who You actually are at any given time...


I'm talking about the Bi-polar anomaly of legitimate part time insanity.. always making excuses and trying to explain why You did or said something out of character and upset people, and why You always worry the moment you get up, What did I do Yesterday, who did I upset?, that I will have to explain today... I am getting tired of it... and tired of living that life...


But what is the solution?.. Prozac dont work, Hypnosis neither, a sledgehammer to the cranium will defiantly work, but how do you swing a hammer that heavy on your own head, might as well use gravity to accelerate you to terminal velocity, but being Yellow as well as Mental is another equation that will not compute either.. 


So You just live in hope for an accidental Demise, or lucky enough to be murdered by a stranger... now tell me, how could I get that Lucky?...


Wish me bad luck:

No comments: