Thursday 17 November 2011

Be my girlfriend, open invitation...

I would love to have a Girlfriend.. a friend who happens to be a Girl.. after all these misguided years I believe that finally I can give good faith and solid love to a one who deserves it... a pet Lady as a companion.. it beats a Dog that only barks..


A woman is another country, that Men are always trying to invade.. I want/would like a friend who is receptive gentle and considerate kind... only Girls do that.. men are animals.. All my child lifetime I wanted a Sister.. to unite with a soul twin, a girl who likes me for who i am not, but who I are...


the things we all have are abused and taken for granted.. we miss out on appreciation of the Women in our lives, because we always think they will be there.. but when they are gone, life is a very lonly place, without a Gal to call a pal...


I love the female race, the ace of hearts, that is the part of how we got here.. the gateway to life is by through and because of a Woman... without a woman nobody would EXIST ever at all...


I love Women.. and all their genetic modifications, and secret places of worship..

No comments: