Saturday 3 September 2011

Naughty Confession...


It's only just 8:15am... and I just got back from the Shop with a half bottle of Vodka.. yeah I know that sounds terrible.. but I have been awake for so long, that I need something to hit the wall with... I need to get some sleep, but Feel over-Awake, Too-Awake... like a speed freak who cant get enough oxygen to keep up with the rate of his speech or blood supply....


But Glad to say, I feel so very alive it's almost frightening... there is a benevolent spirit entity that keeps me company.. in fact I started Hallucinating about 2 hours ago... I saw in the refraction of my glasses somebody there, and moving around... and I was NOT afraid at all.. but welcomed them into my sweet neat little Den.. which is very cosy, BUT IT STINKS, of tobacco.. a non Smoker would probably vomit if they breathed it in...


so Now I had a couple of slugs, and the glow of the Vodka is very soothing, and I got to get some sleep or I may have a Heart attack with the excitement... so thats my latest update to the one who watches over me...  whoever that ghost of the future is, (thats where they come from) I think I need to see my Shrink again, and tell her I am TOO ALIVE, it is making me delirious...


But I love it....

No comments: