Tuesday 6 September 2011

La Vie en Rose...

In Walle the Movie about a dear sweet Robot... there is a scene where they play "La Vie en Rose" and I have to FF past it... coz it justa bout breaks my Heart apart.. WHY? coz a Girl (that Gal) sang it to me Accapella once 5 years + ago.. and it was torture to hear then.. but now it cuts like a Butchers knife...


I just changed channels, as I love to mentally multi task.. while writing, and they are showing SABRINA with Audrey Hepburn... and She started singing it in a car with William Holden... and I just about Collapsed.. and cried like a tot... wow the power of sentimentality mixed with evocative music, is a heart stopper.. 


I cant hear that song without falling to pieces, thats why I FF every time I watch Walle.. She Stabbed me in the very Soul with her version... and I cant erase it from my mind..


Thanks for breaking my heart, at least I know I got one... every time I hear it.. there is a total recall back to that moment...


Where would we be without memory's as painful as that... it makes you feel ALIVE, even though it hurts; some pain is to be appreciated...


Thankx


Encore Encore une Fois

x

No comments: