Thursday 16 June 2011

Redemptive Catharsis

Thats right.. it is 14.5 days since my last Vodka.. Alcho's are like Christians, they are always praying for forgivness..  and are always starting to stop the things that corrupt & seduce them...

I Got through my 99th nervous breakdown, and am sailing straight on a calm sea of deep emotions... this time I am Totally dedicated to the task of keeping hang-over free.. waking up with clean blood is so invigorating.. and fate has smiled on me...

Last Sunday I was coming back over the hills from a gig, when suddenly the steering went stiff, the lights dimmed and the car ground to a stop.. my Auxilliary cam belt had shredded.. but after a short wait I managed to get home.. if it had happened the day before, I would have lost 2 gigs wages.. as I couldnt have got there.. so out of misfortune came a disguised blessing, as they often are when you re-run them in retrospect.. you see how lucky you were... know what I'm saying...

So even though the repairs were expensive, at least I got 2 wads in b4 disaster... see?... and for these last 2 weeks I am on one of my Bi-Polar ascentions into supreame relaxed state of spirit & mind.. a bit like instant ZEN that inhabits every thought process, and a calm deliberation in every carefully managed conclusion.. so I had to take a break to put a line between the past & now...

from now on its all going forward.. no looking back, except in the refraction of an occasional tear.. like that Hit from the 80's "The only way is Up"...

x

No comments: