Tuesday 31 May 2011

SKUNK

The reason people are addicted to Herb/Skunk/Hasish is because it amplifys your natural nerve responses by x100.. I spend around £4000 = $6000 a year just because of that.. it turns your genitals into Super sensitive Mine fields of Ecxtasy..

You dont need a girlfriend anymore with SKUNK.. coz with just one smoke you can enjoy Sex alone like never before.. You dont need anybody, and all the hassle that entails.. coz with SK you are totally free to live in harmony with your own body.. Who needs a girlfriend? come on get real...

My left hand is my wife.. no bitch ever gave me more pleasure than SK it is the gate that opens secret sluece gates in your brain.. it is the opportunity to realise a Billionaires  excesses in one smoke you can achieve supremicy of utter exctasy.. and it is a natural herb... God knows why they outlawed it.. get it try it buy it... and finger yourself into sensual heaven beyond belief...

Get some and you wont ever look back... Forget other people, this drug fills every need, it makes every sensual expieriance a bold and brilliant new life... forget reality.. fuck that... take this wonderful drug and find Nirvana...

You will get addicted but who the fuck gives a fuck... You wont.. be brave and smoke it ASAP.. or be boring for the rest of your life...


I am getting $250 worth tonight which will last me 2 weeks minimum.. it is way cheaper than Vodka, coz when I dont have any I spend £10 a day on Vodka... come over to my house I will perfectly corrupt you into a better life.. as the one you got aint worth Jack shit..

No comments: