Tuesday 31 May 2011

SLAVES of the World Unite...

Love is the most sophisticated form of slavery.. You give in to it, you abide by it, you give and dont stop... it is a subservitude you long to be enslaved by.. love must always be slavery or it is totalitarianism from a master.. if 2 people are slaves to each others love niether is master OR Slave.. as the dignified unity of submission is not wrong between consenting Rats...

who is greatest Master or servant?... he who came to serve is always the greatest, those who give are greater than those who TAKE..

Hey Bitch.. who said slavery was a bad thing?... tie me up and seduce me I am yours as a plaything to abuse and use... let me give my life to make you survive...

I Love U in isolation, you told me not to bother you so I dont.. coz I am you goddam slave girl... and I dont mind being whipped.. in fact I quite like it.. the more punishment I get to more I treasure life itself..

Hit me hurt me Kill me eat me..  hate me.. but if you find a molecule of love you are as sacred as the dead sea scrolls... who needs kisses when you have them in rememberance inside your heart.. who needs living friends when all those you really love are DEAD... now thats super slavery... death is the big party pooper... love is the first installment to death.. as Love & Death walk hand in hand...  Love can Survive Death, and Love is the promise of certain death, till Death us do part etc.

and I will love you till I die.. Why not wot have I got to lose... lol...

No comments: