Saturday 7 July 2018

Hotter than L.A.

it's been kissing 85f for 10 days and apparently we got more than 10 more, the Grass has burnt to a straw yellow, Water, Rain soon please, 'Boo' hates this weather as "Dogs can't sweat" except via the mouth? wot cruelty of the creator, trouble is she has serious Aquaphobia too, no Fikking kidding, it upsets me seeing other Dogs in the River, and She refuses to go near it,

A couple of times I picked Her up in my arms and Threw Her Gently in, She got out immediately, at least she got cool for a good Hour after and stopped Panting... Thank God for my mini Merc, the A/C is never off and it doesn't impact on MPG: (miles per Gallon) there are 3 Pillars of Reason for letting My old car go now I see so clearly, even though I am still missing it daily!... the A/C needed refilling, the rear windows didn't work, which is ESSENTIAL with a Dog who like to smell the breeze as you go along,

so after 3 months of Doubts, I am sure the right thing happened after all, just for the A/C alone I would have fainted in my old car with "broken A/C" (too much-needed fixing) and the windows had to work so BOO could occasionally sniff the passing air up to 35 mph, so after 2.3k mileage I am sure the change was Right:

This summer is Terrible times, I would rather be in Colder climes, and stronger wind, I dream of having a 90-120' Catamaran, not for me, for other people who need to heal and go, Island Hopping, and experience hear feel and see secret places that will never leave your Soul on 'first contact' and fill your dreams with good memories...

My distant Pals whom I follow on the Dear Old Utube 
They are amongst the finest Fellow humans I have ever admired and aspired to... let go and gain everything
like they did and be astounded by what Destiny can bring You...
First S.V. DELOS they got me hooked on the idea of Yaught life Boat life, life on the edge, risks but so many unexpected rewards... please click and join the watery dream of finally eascaping from the Womb, into the Pacific... dont worry it makes sence in time:

S.V. DELOS
La Vagabond

Try to watch from the beginning, it will take you 6 months to get to NOW, what is time when you just want to get over the next Wave...

Like these folk I follow and have a paradise by proxy via their Vid's, there is nothing on Earth that makes you love Life more than
'Being at Sea' and staring fate in the face... 

Yes You could easily Drown and Die, but if you survive you will see life differently next time you feel solid Earth beneath your feet:

if you got the Guts to take a life altering chance, to escape from 'Here' don't look back, or you may end in the Gutter where deadbeats Die...

"they only move who travel far, Show me where the good times are"
Kingsley Amis 

Beat Life like an omelette. before you forget to let Joy into your heart, this is your last chance:

No comments: