Sunday 15 July 2018

eBay Drug Cartell

Teetering on the top of the Troposphere... I am almost in Orbit, but there is one final addition to the chemical collection... AMPHETAMINE the Wings of Mercury, the seducer of the hopeless the triumph of total failure re-lived and won in retrospect,

America is Great just for inventing it: the Drug, if used correctly, can accelerate one's intellectual ability by a factor of degrees almost beyond measure, I am talking about OLD SCHOOL SPEED, not tainted ameliorations of Bleach and toilet cleaner...

My next obsession is to find OLD SCHOOL SPEED, coz frankly I need it, to lift my Lazy hazy Lethargic lifestyle... 

Drugs are OK, they used Patches to Dispatch My dear Old Mother, I didn't realise till months later, they Legally Killed Her...

it's Called "The Liverpool Pathway" The same Stuff Kids in Canada are Dying of, by mixing it with other Drugs, FENTANYL is it's name, just touching these patches directly can Actually Kill One,

Now after the event I realise they not only killed Her they took all Her money too, Am I bitter, YOU BET!...

God pays Debts without Money, My Grandma always used to say, lets hop Karma exists and pays back the wicked who paid out such unkindness and deliberate chemical abuse,

would I commit Murder to avenge Her, You better you bet, My hate is loaded and goaded into an unstoppable ASSAULT on all involved, but what can a caring Soul do when confronted with the 'Memento Mori' the ' ' moment of truth ' '  the time of killing and Cutting, I cannot fulfill it by virtue of my Emtpy Soul, I would rather you lived on in all your Evil, than I take a tear from your grieving children....

Being a Coward is OK, it is a far far better thing you do today for somebody else... Self-love is terminal, Public Love is Ephemeral!

the Sacrifice of Good People is the only reason you exist, please remember the Good Dead, who became meat pate to make you happy today, don't think for one second the past doesn't matter, the grinding of Human Flesh and the Burning thereof is proof, Few humans have a soul, and even fewer have any heart but a charade of one:

America is Gods Lighthouse for all lost souls, to seek and swim toward, but the culture of total freedom is suffering from it's own equilateral definitions.. of finite inclusion:

All men are NOT Equal: but there is a percentage that just about qualifies... lol... '-'

No comments: