Friday 11 May 2018

the Essence of Pleasure

Is a state of contentment without any worry whatsoever, and in that wonderful Dimension, to then enjoy other things, sensual and actual; intellectual and spiritual... "all together at once" it is Breathtaking and life fulfilling, it is literally "enjoying Each and every Heartbeat"

No Kidding, that's how segmented in small parts it is, it exceeds a perpetual orgasm, Yes really and Truly... for the duration of its cycle, I have accidentally stumbled across a mental state of mind, by just wanting it was a part of it, It's so Ironic...

as I am a total Failure in the so-called Real World, I failed got fired got shat upon outcast and excluded from polite society... My own Half Brother was fool enough to fall for Malicious Accusations against me from a Wicked Woman in Montreal*; who wrote to all my relations and told them, Awful things, I won't bother to repeat, 

The deep evil in people scares me profoundly and deeply, the poison and vitriol these "Low Spirits" transmit the vile things She said, is Worthy of Murder, when they tell me the Cancer is Terminal, I will Buy a ticket to MTL and Slash that MONSTER of humanity, a liar deceiver and sewer of bad fruit...

But that Was 1996: this is Now... I am so Deeply saturated in bottomless Joy and Happiness, it bears no resemblance to then, and the Grief and fraud She took me for... about £11,000 and more, She Stole all my Travellers Cheques, Which I had already Signed!!

Coz I am a low intelligent Dum ass Dick wipe... but a Spiritual Megolith compared to then... and to many contemporaries! who are miserable unfulfilled disappointed, poor sad and Aimless... I have the Key to the Kingdom, and the Walled Gardens of Paradise...

to get back to the Initial Momentum to write this Blog, it is because I can feel so much Pleasure and Fun, these days, knowing there are so few left, I really have never ever been Happier, and am really enjoying my Baby Merc, I have done almost a 1k miles it is a smoothe ride and I take great pleasure from each rotation of the wheels, and feel cosy and cosseted and Proud to be in it

I have 'never known' such freedom from worry and concern, if I could bottle it, and give it to You FREE, I would, but you don't need to drink it, just "read it" and you will be assimilated not to a Borg, but to a Pre-Angel, an eternal living soul with a Good spirt that the Universe Accepts as an Equal, by Unification of matter into an ephemeral spirit by and through pure Thoughts and good intentions alone

all you have to Do is realax be good in heart and be kind to Animals, and you Ass will be saved, Bitch!...

Love is all you need '~* 
didn't you know that yet? 

No comments: