Thursday 3 May 2018

Relaxing into Happy...

It can be hard to be Happy if you worry about things too much, was I a fool to sell my old Car? ect... did I waste the Battery by ignoring its full charge for almost 3 weeks, am I an Idiot for believing in this little Merc,

I repeated Yesterdays 5+ miles at the same locations, I got up early bursting with surplus energy and bounding enthusiasm to get on my Folding bike again with Boo and get some Air, Blood pumping; and a vivid sense of being ALIVE, wow what a Beautiful Day 11.5 C: plenty of Temperature for me!! I hate heat and sunny summers, but I am acclimatising rapidly recently... miracles don't only happen to Saints!... whatever...

I had a full-Service yesterday afternoon, My M8 Rod did it all, but I got the wrong Oil filter, so we put new Oil in with a dirty Oil filter, and today its as black as it was when drained, Ho hum, I will use this Oil change as a Flushing for the whole engine, and do another with a NEW filter already ordered (right one this time) next week, also changed the Air filter, Fuel filter, Cabin filter, Eva I think enjoyed being Fussed over, coz afterwards She was perkier than normal,

So I am relaxing into Happy, Enjoying my Puppy Merc like a lovely big Toy a metal Teddy bear, a womb room on wheels, that makes you feel protected and soothed, I am aware of the suffering out there, and I do care, but we all need some time to escape from misery percieved and existent all over this sad Earth, but when you have been Abused yourself and tossed into the Persona non Grata outcast vile life form of constant rejection from all segments of Life from 3 to 64, I was too stupid to see it was partly my fault, and torment filled my early life, but hey, I bet it wasnt all Disneyland for you Neither?...

Let's be BFF's since we see things so alike, Ahem... BUT

I deserve some ME TIME, so I am relaxing into Happy, and denying any paranoid distractions, and just having simple fun and a degree of self-satisfaction for organising my life and mind and Budget, to have the most Joy available, To enjoy life you must abandon Grief and regret, and leave them on the Nightstand when you Dream out loud in real life and find a little Joy in a sweet Toy, not to mention my Dear Baby Boo, without whom I would be just a shadow in a lost memory of love...

I give thanks to God and My Mother about every 90 minutes to 5 hours, I cant tell you how to get HERE but it is a blessing you must be patient and wait for...

if you surrender deeply enough it arrives at once...

No comments: