Wednesday 2 May 2018

Hard Happiness

Hard but enjoyable day, tough work that makes relaxing more satisfying, My fidgeting hound woke me at dawn, there was no point in resisting her need for a Walk and a Wee...  but by fick it was Cold like Feb...

we went out at 11: ish; I put my almost new folding Bike in the back of Eva and my Drone with that New battery.. that's been charged for 2 weeks (bad practice, should use it the same day) but I was preoccupied with 'other things' ahem...

Boo Walked 5 miles with her little legs, I rode on my fold-out bike, coz She needs the miles and I am too old and fooked to walk it with my spine injury, then we went to Petersfield Lake/Pond whatever, and walked the entire circumference that made her total of 5m mind you I did walk around the Lake, I was well ficked by we got back to Eva, She was Thirsty, I always carry 3L of Water in a Tub and a Bowl for Her to drink from, The back of the Car has 1.2 seats, and I lower the double seat, so She has a single near side seat, and a flat back to lay down on, covered by a Foam mattress 5ft long and 2ft wide, plenty of space to lay and rest...

She was Shagged by the time we did the 3rd, n 4th walk, I just felt full of energy and most of all "Enthusiasm" to go do and be...

then before the Sun went down, I made the colossal effort to fly the fucking Drone!... I had been putting it off, coz I am so Lazy and pre-occupied, Fik Moi, I flew that Bitch like a Kamikaze, just to burn up the battery that had been fully charged for 2 Buggering weeks, thats how to kill these batts, Anyhows, I got 20 mins out of 89% Batt charge, my flight path is recorded on each and every single fight, and uploaded to DJX servers, so when I log on on a differant Platform I.E. Tablet instead of SM (smartphone S5 in my case) I have a new Tablet that out performs most i5 Laptops, and want to use that in future, so it will up date my statistice, So far I have only flown 5.9 Kilomiters in absolute total !!... after 11 Flights...

I am upgrading to a Long range transmitter so it can go further, coz I feel limited at it's present REAL range 3,000ft ...

whatever, It's fun but ultimately it is Hard to achieve Happiness without considerable discomfort... Unless you can think far enough ahead to prevent a total disaster...

The Meek Shall control the Drones



No comments: