Friday 11 May 2018

Avicii = ABBA Incarnate

Most Old folks got no Idea Who or what Avicii is... Me too until, He died.. then I got interested, So I downloaded from dear old "YiFi" if you don't know how to use it, get someone to show you...

and I Saw the Bio/Docu "Avicii" and Let me tell you I cried for this poor Kid, he did a lot of suffering, and he hated Crowds, and Shows, He had terrible Health problems, that almost crippled Him, he was constantly in PAIN...

it took me 3 days to watch it all, as it upset me so much, Now He is dead, apparently Suicide, maybe to get away from the Pain and the Partys, All I can say is I pity that Poor Kid, who touched the stratosphere and cruised the Jet Streams, His life was not in vein or wasted, God have mercy on his stupidity, (for taking his own life)

but it is Selfish for wanting what He did not want:
which is to 
Be alive

He made his Choice Respect him for his Courage and pity the Melancholia that drives a near Genius to Erase itself.

This song is so autobiographical it really deserves to be put here, read his Words, he was a wise Young Man and quite likeable too... and He Was Kind to Animals, see the Movie and Meet him, he was a good Kid From Sweden, son of ABBA? no PHEONIX! He will come again when you discover him for the 'first' time...  
Rock on Bro sorry you had to go.





No comments: