Thursday 3 May 2018

Angela Koch or Kech?

Anyone from Alfeld in Germany who knows or Knew Angela Koch or Kech please tell Her someone is looking for Her.... 

in 1988 I was a DJ in a Nightclub in Alfeld unter Leine, called CAPRICE Oh la la, it was a whore house strip club all perfectly Legal, and one Gal made a personal Pure Friendship with me, She let me drive Her new Car through a Forest, on the other side of the Road, we had a really peaceful bond, without any intimacy sought for or expected, She wrote to me many times when I returned to UK, She helped me learn German, and wrote out a book in longhand! to help me with it...

I think of You lovely Girl, you must be a Mumma and a Granma by now, I hope someone sees this who knows You, Germany and Germans, in General, are very fine People with tremendous integrity and Loyalty, another German Pal was Fritz Nolting, a great Guy who put me up in his Daughters bedroom when I was Fired, for taking too much time off with the Girls, in all that time I did not get any rashes or infections, which is all down to Sauber = Clean well kempt people, they douched after every Client...

When the Boss couldn't make my Paycheck, I got paid in Pussy, Not Angela, like I said it was more of a Family Sisterly bonding, Sex was the last thing on my mind...

I was Laundering Money too and made a nice stack, but thats another Lost memory...

ANGELA Your a Great Gal, and I remember You Darlin; that's about it, peace be to those who seek the almost impossible... who knows the blessings you get that you never deserved in the first place...

Dreamers get in Line for paradise:
PAX CHRISTI = I feel great just like Jesus for a moment,

No comments: