Wednesday 16 May 2018

Active Malice

This Blog was going to be about the Random Malice strangers who display hate and aggression transmit to innocent bystanders, But I got railroaded, and never change my titles after the original impulse in case I forget what I was going to say, but I got distracted and hence, reacted...

I was out with my M8 Andy who is severely Brain damaged through overdoses, long-term illicit Heavy Drug abuse, and overindulgence wherever he could find something to get addicted to...

dont get me wrong He's a Good human being and I am very close to him, but he is such a cunt to himself... most days he spends in Bed until late afternoon, but he has blood condition, Diabetes, a sweet tooth and does not follow any recommendations on how to help his many conditions, so he is mostly "fucked up" most days, cant move cant walk, can barely talk, but about 2-3 times a week he wants to go out and Shop and look at the world, So I take him out, but he always makes a mess drops Ash everywhere, Burger bits and salad bits from Big Mac's, Spilling Gin and tonic in easy to open cans, 

But I don't mind all that much coz he has Human qualities that few People ever have, ironic innit? He occasionally Hires a Prostitute to come to his Home, while the Pimp waits outside, he pays £120 for it, and says he never enjoys it "she is always in a hurry for you to Come"

Well, today apparently He has a burst Bleeding Ulcer in his stomach and needs immediate surgery, which his Dr finally realised as His "movements" are BLACK, i.e. saturated in Blood, in other words he is digesting his own Blood...

super Yuk... he is going for an "Endoscope" wait for it... from Both Ends!... not at the same time I might add, so when they find a Hospital Bed, I have to take him there, eek, but fortunately I am on the Wagon atm: ('at the moment' for those who don't know that abbreviation, Ahem dum fukkars) so I am ready to Go AAM: (at any Moment:) or even ASAP, (everybody knows that one, come on...)

He got an intravenous Injection of Morphine from the Dr at his House, Lucky Bastard!... at Least it wasn't Dr Death, Harold Shitman, the Mass Disposer of worthless old people, (according to him)

So its quite Exciting, for me, because I find Fun in almost Anything, I adapt my mind and Mood to best fit the ongoing situation, even when they locked me up in a Prison Cell for DDI in 2011, I broke up the Styrofome Cup and made Eyeshades from it, and went to Sleep.... they didn't search my Car Coz I had a fat Ounce of Skunk under the passenger seat, it was still there when they released me, Am I blessed or WOT?

Call me weird strange and or Demented But I enjoy the Misery of Others with tremendous relish... because with My input I can actually assist them, to a better fate...

Hey Am I kidding, I don't fucking Know! I don't kill people, I just let them Die... it's much cleaner and there is no evidence hic, lol...

See You in Court...
*~'

No comments: