Monday 5 February 2018

Up

Taking to the Skys, still an idiot still an Asshole still an amateur... but having tons more fun than you... locked into the daily slavery of ordinary Civilisation.

oh, Fick moi... I have been UP in many ways for many days and ''I'm loving it'' like the Mc Don Ad soundtrack, without the "Growth hormone they never mention in their Adverts, 100% beef? My Ass has more beef than their Burgers"

I have been penetrating the Sky that is one mighty big fucking Hole Man... it goes on all around and over the globe, it's slightly mind-numbing when you can hang in the Air like a Dragonfly with a 4k Eye...

did I tell you already I am getting into FPV as well, it is a part of what Drones are all about, you can see directly what the Camera is looking at and tilt the 3 Axis Stabilising Gimbal it rests within, which means your Shot is as steady as an Iceberg frozen in the Seas of Time, Today I shot some fantastic frames over a Castle over 1000ft away, BUT FORGOT to press RECORD! Duh, totally lost 20 mins of some really sexy smooth sliding shots that would make a Vulva blush, and Pout!

Such is the easily confused mind of a Blithering pratt and a flaccid dick tosspot mixed with latent Autism, and your really "Disadvantaged"...

but when I am willfully engaged with a living feedback reflex mechanism as in a smart drone that can react faster than I can see a problem, it is sublime intellectual Sex of the free will, Man... to plot a course in 3 Dimensions, and actually "Get there"

FPV? (First Person View) = An IMAX Strapped to your face is wot I am talking about 1280 x 800 on a 7' screen 5 inches from your face! it beats The birth Canal for the sheer closeness of proximity, Yuk, Life is a MESS it starts with a mess; and a stain on the bedsheets, sometimes a bucket filled with a desiccated Abortion, and ends in a mess in a casket. Either way, your going in the Basket...

but before you go 'Under' flex your genitals asunder for all your worth, its your last chance to come here on Earth... Come for all your worth coz you won't be coming back lol, anytime soon after disposal, Death is the last Proposal, and you cant say NO:

Sorry I got an Itchy Testicle, and while I was scratching it, I got hijacked from my original intention, and because I have limited retention, I forgot to mention, I had a great flight today, and I am pooped, How will I ever use 5 batteries in one day, it will be exhausting... I need an assistant,

Mmm sounds Kinky... as long as She has Tits and a slit, I will take Her, I don't care how Fat She is, I am determined to dig through her thighs to find her Pussy... even if I have to put up Reinforcing tunnel struts to keep the way open, one day soon I will come again...

Fuck me Flying Drones makes me Randy, I think I might step out and find me some fresh Chicken, lol... tender wings and thighs dripping in Love Juice...

Hey, think I might get me a snack with my next Heart attack lol.. I always wanted to die up an unknown alley with a knife in my neck... Them Ho's are dumber than Drones, coz they cant find their way home, when contact is lost.

I'd rather be home alone with my Drone, than the trunk of My Car Bleeding to Death, it's a No brainer, Drones a saner way to have Fun without a Pregnancy test ever being involved. But if you Father a Spastic, Keep it as a Pet, they are so entertaining and will never Murder you for your money, OK they Shit themselves a little but at least most Mongols are Honest!...

Whereas Your Kids are no more than Maggots, eating at your core till they get "the easy life"... leave it to the real needy not the selfish and the greedy...

LMFAO '~'

No comments: