Friday 16 February 2018

Flight update V

Guess what the weather is 7c Sunny and wind free intrinsically, just the odd breath gently exhales in ones face, Actually I was all ready to just forget flying and go home, but I forced Myself from inertia into the initial momentum of enthusiasm and the spirit of Fun alone took over lol, that got me motivated to get out and get up... or vice versa in this case, as I got up at 12:50pm...

I came; I saw; I flew... Cogito Ergo fuga or Vidi ego volavit# purists take your pick, The Drone STILL WORKS EEK... as I always expect things to go wrong on me from personal History, starting with my Family, but let's not go into that here of all places...

X2 complete 20 min flights on my 2 existing batteries and they were standing fully charged for almost a week, ironically a new battery arrived today, but I knew I didn't really need it even if I was going to Fly, coz just one flight is meaningfully stressful on the "concentration" and I don't have a lot of that usually...

we, = Boo n Me went for our usual walk, a nice relaxing one at the chosen location so I could work out flight heights and things called "Course Lock, Shots" and point of interest circular View, where the Drone autonomously rotates around a particular "given or chosen, GPS reference point" 

I was up on X2 Batts for about 35 mins which is OK with me for the duration as the Batt's were at 80% after a week's auto "discharging" when the other X2 Batts arrive I will have X5 enough power to Fly for almost 3 hours! minus 11% for conditions and atmospherics, OH Boy I love Droning, and now after 7 Flights in total, I feel so relieved and justified in getting one, My Nikon D850 is great but, "it cannot Fly" the Joy I presently feel is almost CRIMINAL in its potency, surely other people must be feeling it too? so high yet still coherent?

ATM... no fool not automatic Teller Machine, I mean "at this moment" and what a Moment I keep having, it is entirely parallel to continuous discovery and unfolding expectation of future excitement, it is approaching the Consciousness of the very budda Himself, No kidding... I am almost always in total control of this life that I am living, no other way to describe it: I feel Blessed uplifted anointed chosen and Immortal... "most of the Time"

Have yet to Achieve my greatest Wish of All... To "Heal Living things" by thought alone from a distance... don't laugh, Cry with wonderment... St Paul was a Sinner, He ended up doing a little Good here and there... I washed his feet last Easter.

I am so Chilled right here and Now: got back and everything is still intact and my heart is beating to the rhythm of the Universe which is a highly syncopated arrhythmic atonal anomaly, 

I am;

Saturated with fulfilment and DEEP satisfaction, and just about to cook some Mary-jane @ about 495 degrees Farenheight (the average temperature over a given sample of 31,000 cigarettes at a trial in 1973 in the Imaginative highly applauded Princetown University, for wot reason I cannot imagine, but HEY thanks for the results I longed to find, I love anything and everything that has an explanation; including all mysteries and unspoken Answers to incredible creations at yet unborn, the people yet to be are the most vulnerable to exterior influence, even the sweetest Ebryo can become a Saint or a Murderer...

But remember we are all of one definable family, so we must bear the blame for everything and everyone who deviates from the sacred track of the infrared warmth of all good loving life anywhere, we are all to blame for everything argumentably our collective guilt is almost irredeemable

Only Mercy separates the Good from the Guilty, 
and a Man from a Madman


#
A wonderful mind called Janis gave me an interest in Latin, She was always quoting it, and a very Good and kind person who taught me a whole lot... including Chinese Cabbage!... how could I ever forget Her or Repay Her? LET ME KNOW I will send you a big fat Cheque (English spelling)

This is unfinished bu I need to Eat b4 Update...

No comments: