Sunday 17 September 2017

The Joy of Soy Sauce

Being a late developer I recently discovered the Joy Of Soy sauce, simple Soy Sauce!... which you always overlooked before... I tried it in BAMI GORENG a mostly noodle based meal only available in LIDLS, it has a few pieces of Pork in it, you can add chopped 'Genuine German Frankfurter also available in LIDLS..The Soy Sauce costs 40p = Nothing...

a heavy yet liberal dab of Ground Black Pepper

if you want to get fat for fuck all, shop at LIDLS...  it's a Luxury Pig Feeder,  for peasants everywhere... Like I used to be, but fuck it, I still shop there, with a BIG Trolley... 

Such simple things are profound moments in my meaningless life, I only wish you could be as happy and worthless as me... its the perfect life... to accept who and what you are... 

When you finally don't give a Fuck you're becoming human:

No comments: