Tuesday 11 July 2017

do you still use Paper?

I do, but only to wipe my Ass... Hey, seriously... there is something better than paper or a Pc Tablet or companion Phone.... old fashioned Memorisation... with the salt n pepper of association... memories handle and hard hat, to remember things you ought not to forget...

Recently I had the notion of doing just that... so I have memorised all my credit card details, sort codes, account numbers, DMV associated numerical data, and even my Library card all the digits of the world one string at a time... probably you already have done it and beat me to it..that's OK Im sure you don't mind me catching up...

Just think about it, you get washed away by a Tsunami, not only did it deprive you of your dignity by exposing your private parts, and your phablet tablet and "promise of money" in your wallet by credit card... etc... yawn...

if you know these details you can come back from Hell itself "in a TAXI" and fly on from there, all the way home, just by using your memory...

I have a Subsection in my normal use of Memory called, Prayer Memory... like the Lords Prayer, something most western people could never be divided from... a credit card is the manifestation of that prayer, as it can help you in a time of crisis... when Prayers alone are not enough to aid your forward transition into a place of safety and "Liberation"...

How many times have you forgotten a password and kicked yourself Black and Blue... not to mention embarrassment at your own lack of vital awareness... if you were a mongoose you'd already be eaten by a Cobra... trying to remember what should already be; instinct... 

a natural way to get out of awkward situations, using wit timing, a subterfuge of comedy, with charm and deeply learnt good manners, they alone will get you back home... it would be nice to be as strong n deep as 007, and negotiate the blocked route to Heaven... with every neurone at your disposal... and win through your limitations by taking calculated risks and daredevil chances...

we are getting too lazy to even use instinct and intuition... it is there for the using... but your too busy Boozing and re-losing your virginity, all over again...

get real admit your a failure... and start to use your brain... test yourself... ask yourself a difficult question, that you don't know the answer to, and see if you can jump the quantum spark gap of you favourite synaptic links... to get High on everyday reality.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Bi-Polar mentality... there is a way to be always UP... and totally miss the LOWS... (take your medication)

Make friends with someone like you, or just pretend... deep deep; inside of you is your best friend: and that friend is a travel agent of God. then you can go where you please and find absolute dedication to the task and deep release...

it won't be long for sure until; you me, n we are forever free... we all Killed Bambi's Momma, now it's time to pay... from the Ass up. and the Soul Down... Double or Quits?...

would you bet your slit? mind if I try it; for fit? I love slits and Triangles... coz I am obsessed with Vaginas... as I haven't had penetrative Sex with a real woman for over 20 years... mind you I did fuck a lotta rubber Dolls, but they made my Dick REAL SORE.. so I donated them to Charity... "Wankers Anonymous of London"... I do hope they have not caused a fatality... YET!..

SEX?... now I just think about it till I come, no touch involved, just like Buddha did... but the Squit has gone, now it just dribbles like a Bottle of Fairy Liquid when it runs out...

Pity me for my corruptions... I am doomed... to a life of sacred sensual secrets...



No comments: